Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pizza Rolls

I am not sure why I haven't done these before, maybe everyone knows how wonderful and these are, but I recently figured them out and am officially obsessed.  So easy, and so yummy, and definitely W.T.

INGREDIENTS:
1 can refrigerated pizza dough (you can also use a can of breadsticks dough)
1 cup spaghetti sauce
1 package pepperoni
shredded mozzerella

Optional:
melted butter
garlic powder
seasoned salt
parmesan cheese

DIRECTIONS:

1. Heat oven to 425 degrees

2. Roll out pizza dough on cookie sheet and using pizza cutter, cut in half lengthwise, then in quarters (to make 8 "squares")

3. Spread sauce on each square, leaving about 1/2 inch on the edges

4. Place 3-4 pepperonis down the middle of each square, and a small handfull of cheese

5. Fold over dough squares and pinch the edges so everything is contained

6. OPTIONAL: Brush melted butter over each roll and sprinkle seasonings

7.  Bake for about 10 minutes, or until golden brown

YUM!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Great blog! I found you by doing a search for "white trash recipes," since my cooking group is having a WT theme this month. Your recipes look a lot more edible than some I have found! They remind me of foodstuffs I grew up with :) Thanks and keep on truckin'!