Monday, September 24, 2007

Pumpkin Spice Cookies

This is my sister's request. And, yes, you can halve this recipe, but I too can finish a whole batch by myself, so I suggest making the whole dang thing. So good, and so easy (Hence, a part of my White Trash Recipe blog) I just happened to make these this weekend, so I stole a piece of my Wal-Mart leaves from above my cabinets and took a festive picture.

Ingredients:

2 boxes Spice Cake
1 can pumpkin (29 oz.)
1 bag chocolate chips

Directions:

1. Heat oven to 375 degrees and grease cookie sheet with some sort of spray

2. Mix all ingredients together (all 3 of them...)

3. Place rounded balls of dough on greased cookie sheets and bake for approx. 15 minutes. (Ovens vary...the cookies are done when you can stick a toothpick in and it comes out clean.)

4. Enjoy! These are super soft cookies...if they are too chewy or gooey, just stick them back in the oven for a little longer.

0 comments: