I am going to take no credit for these balls of buttery goodness topped with sweetened condensed milk (yes, read that again...YUM!). You can see the original recipe with pictures at The Pioneer Woman
Like Monkey Bread, but personalized and even gooier. Mine are in the oven right now.
- Refrigerated Biscuit Dough, Cut Into Thirds.....**I did the large ones and cut them into fourths (She also says you can used leftover bread dough, but we're white trash, we use dough from a can that pops)
- Ground Cinnamon
- Sweetened, Condensed Milk
DIRECTIONS1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Add 1/2 teaspoon butter to muffin tins. Sprinkle in sugar and cinnamon. **She originally says "a scant" (meaning a little less than) a tsp of sugar per cup...to be a little more healthy ;)
3. Roll dough into walnut sized balls (or cut refrigerated biscuit dough into thirds). Place three into each muffin tin.
4. Top with 1/2 teaspoon butter. Sprinkle on more sugar and cinnamon.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
6. **My Favorite Part** Remove from oven and immediately drizzle plenty of SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK over the top of each one. Be generous! Allow rolls to sit for a little while to absorb sweet, sticky milk.
7. Scoop out with a spoon and serve to hungry humans.