Friday, August 13, 2010

Eagle Eye Toast

This was something I remembered my M.I.L. making while I was dating my husband and I thought it was kind of crazy, but yummy and now the kids love them. Definitely W.T., but fun to make!

INGREDIENTS:

Bread
Butter (softened)
Eggs
salt and pepper


DIRECTIONS:

1. Butter both sides of bread


2. Using a small cup or circular cookie cup, cut a circle out of the middle of the bread (save the circle)


3. Heat skillet and put buttered bread on skillet.

4. Crack an egg into the center of the bread with a hole and cook until the base of the egg is solid. Flip bread with egg in the middle and cook until desired doneness on the eggs

4. Toast cut-out circles on skillet, too

Enjoy with a fork!  I top mine with jam, Aaron prefers gravy, my kids love syrup....pretty much, you can do whatever!

0 comments: