Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Party Menu

So, as I mentioned in my Cream Puff post, I'm having a little party Thursday, and a Party at Suz's house would not be the same without FOOD! So, here's the menu for those of you interested, and I will be sure to post recipes in the next little while.

APPETIZERS
Southwestern Egg Rolls with Cilantro Cream Dip
Yummy Meatballs (Thanks to a dear friend)
Bacon Wrapped Smokies drenched in Brown Sugar
Deviled Eggs
Seven Layer Dip (Thanks to Costco)
Fruit (thanks to Costco) and Fruit Dip (thanks to me!)
Veggies and Dip (Again, Costco!)

And then for dessert:
Mini Molten Lava Cakes
and Cream Puffs
both served with fresh Bluberries, Rasberries, rasberry puree and powdered sugar!

YUM! I can't wait!
(and we wonder why I haven't lost the baby weight, yet....I love, love, love to eat!)

1 comments:

Kris Kanenwisher said...

yum. sounds good. how do you check how many people visit your blog?